Living Beautifully: On New Endings








IF YOU HAVE ever thought that it all might be too late for you... too late to get it right, too late to be a success at your business, your marriage, your relationships; too late at following a hidden dream, I want to encourage you with this wonderful quote by Maria Robinson:


"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."


Let hope arise in your hearts. Our past does not have to be married to our future. That's one place where a divorce might be a good thing. No matter what's gone on before, it's possible to start today and make a new ending. And I've learned that if it looks totally impossible in our own strength, I cry out to the God of this Universe, who said nothing is impossible with Him... if only I believe!


So, here's to new endings.... happy ones!












2 comments:

Charity Joy Bell Childs said...

Thank you so much for visiting me and for leaving me comments. :)

I love this post. That is true...nomatter what your first marriage was like...it doesn't mean there isn't an absolute end to it. There is an absolute end. And you can always have a new beginning. :)

Lin said...

i like this thought...