Biz Builders: New Bee-ginnings

A busy bee in a wild rose



HERE WE STAND AT THE START of a brand new year in Mary Kay, and with it comes the chance to start fresh. We all have another 365 days to achieve new goals and see dreams come true.

As you ponder about what you'd like to accomplish this coming year, perhaps these wise words from Mary Kay Ash will inspire you..... somehow they put things in perspective.



"Remember, if you do the things you ought to do when you ought to do them, then someday you can do the things you want to do when you want to do them.... Whatever you do or dream you can do --- begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it." ~ Mary Kay Ash



"Remember that success depends on what we do with each of our 24 hours each day. The President of the United States, the top National Sales Director, and the Sales Director of the number one unit all have exactly the same 1,440 minutes each day that you do. Use them as wisely as they do." ~ Mary Kay Ash


Perfectly Pink! 

(c) 2009 Brenda Leyland


9 comments:

Christine said...

I'm not a Mary Kay representative but I do enjoy the products. Especially the Extra Emollient Night Cream! I'm hooked!

And now I enjoy your postings. They are so inspirational.
Thanks for taking the time and effort to help all of us become better people, inside and out!

Brenda Leyland said...

Christine, You do your own share of encouraging. I love find your comments!

I'm not in the business per se, I write newsletters for those who are, but I too love the product and am hooked. I'm always happy to recommend it to people.

Lynn said...

This is my first time visiting and just wanted to stop in and say hi. I LOVE my Mary Kay products; been using them for years. (In fact, I wrote a book and in it I even suggest women get the Satin Hands set to pamper themselves :) ) Anyway, it's good to meet you, and thanks for the fun dose of PINK!!

DarcyLee said...

Brenda,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. So nice to "meet" you! My daughter just started selling Mary Kay products about 6 months ago and she enjoys it so much. The products are great. I'll be looking around more here and at your other blogs.

Brenda Leyland said...

Thanks so much, Lynn and DarcyLee, for leaving your comments. It's always so nice to 'meet' new friends!

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Thank you for stopping by and I am happy that you enjoy gift giving and wrapping as well. Thank you for sharing the great quote, I will look for her book as it sounds like a lovely gift-giving chapter.
A Gift Wrapped Life

Duchess of Tea said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my cottage and leaving kind comments. I look forward to many more of your visits. Next time you visit, if you have a moment, please sign up as a follower, I would sincerely appreciate it.
Duchess xx

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello darling, I came over to thank you for coming over to visit me and for the sweet and kind comments you leave behind, I did miss you and I’m glad to see you at my cottage. Have a fabulous weekend.

Duchess xx

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling I hope you had a lovely weekend. I just stopped by to wish you a sunny day!!

♥ hugs ♥

Duchess