BIZ Builders: Now Is Always Best Time







"Never ever, ever leave a place of learning
without taking immediate action.

~ Jenny Flintoft
former Director of Association of Work At Home Women



WHAT? You mean right this minute? You mean I can't just add that great new idea to my pile until I find the time to tackle it?

No! No! Not according to Jenny Flintoft, an online businesswoman dedicated to helping women in business.  In a recent tele-seminar, she challenged her listeners to take immediate action when you learn something new.  It's crucial if  you want to change a habit or complete a project. It's especially so, if you are serious about moving forward in your business.

The more I think about it, the more I recognize that far too often I've been a 'hearer of the word and not a doer', not just in business but often in my personal life as well.

Hearing and giving assent to a great idea it is NOT the same as taking action to implement and make it a part of your life.

How often have I heard something new, been totally inspired, and then added the idea in my already bulging mental notebook, somehow thinking that just because I got 'goosebumps' from some amazing piece of information, it would automatically change my life. Maybe I thought it would happen by osmosis (smile).

Jenny closed her seminar by challenging her listeners to choose one thing they had learned and to take immediate action to implement it -- just as soon as we got off the phone.

My first thought You mean right away? Oooooo....I have to admit, it seemed abit too fast for me. But that's exactly what I needed!  A fast start, so I wouldn't lose the momentum and end up putting that idea in the same place where so many others have ended in the past.

When will there be a better moment? I'm reminded of a line I heard from that classic movie, The King and I, with Yul Brynner and Deborah Kerr, where the King says:

"Now is always best time."


Yes, now is always best time.  I'm ready to action that, are you?






Photo source:  Glitter-Graphics.com